Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Post Postponement

Hey everyone. I had hoped that I could really keep up with blogging this year. I had high hopes of doing so in January. It has become glaringly apparent however that I just do not have the time. I think I've only posted a few times throughout the whole year. That is just sad. Frustratingly I haven't even had time to sew either. So I have come to the rather late decision to post pone both blogging and sewing until the start of next year. I believe if I do that I will be able to focus on my new position at work and focus on moving into a house by the end of the year. Even though I will not be posting or sewing I will still be following you all. Your work is truly inspirational. I will need the motivation to pick it back up! Thank you all for your wonderful comments and support.

No comments: