Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Busy Winter

Hello all! This Winter has found me extremely busy. I have been working late at work most days. I have been desperately longing to stitch and just can't find the time. I would love to put the progress into my cross stitch, but I don't find it worth it if I don't have at least a good uninterrupted hour. The progress is disappointingly little.This past weekend I hunted around the house for a scrap piece of fabric to try some new stitches out. Unfortunately I did a really good job of consolidating my stash when I put it in storage. I find it amazing that I could not find one scrap anywhere. Oh well, if I don't stumble across something soon, I will just pick up some muslin this weekend. I hope y'all are finding time to stitch! Until next time...

No comments: