Sunday, March 3, 2013

Random Sampler Cont.

I actually stitched this a few days ago. I am just adding to the sampler (or more like doodler =) with the same threads I found. I want to add to this with new colors. I have decided to take just my bag of embroidery floss out of storage. The creator in me is longing for lots and lots of colors. The stitches used here are:

Buttonholed Herringbone (which I think I've done before)

Practice:

Chain Stitch
Back Stitch
Straight Stitch



 
The colors really made me think of St. Patrick's Day so I decided to stitch some clovers. The small ones are done in chain stitch.
I hope to get my floss soon but if not I guess it will give me some time to work on my cross stitch which I have been neglecting lately. I just can't find the motivation to work on it.
 
Oh yeah, aren't the letters spelling "LUCKY" cute. I think they're adorable.
Hope everyone else is happily stitching!

No comments: